Killing Bigfoot: "Monkey Business"

The new show Killing Bigfoot is premiering tonight on Destination America. Not really sure what the show will be like, but I won't be surprised if it is something like Mountain Monsters. 

Tonight's premiere episode is called "Monkey Business." I'm thinking that could probably be appropriate for every episode of the show.

"The men of the south search for the creature that's been killing their crops and terrifying the neighbors.
"The GCBRO responds to possible sightings of a dead Bigfoot on the side of a road and terrifying devil-monkeys in the woods. At a Bigfoot gathering controversy erupts over whether to kill a Bigfoot or not. Later at night, a chase through the forest."

I believe the "Bigfoot gathering" is the Honobia Bigfoot Festival. Since "controversy erupts" I'm betting these guys probably ruined the whole thing.

The late night chase sounds just like Mountain Monsters, Alaska Monsters etc. and I bet it will be quite similar to that.

I'm going to watch tonight's episode at 9 o'clock and see what it's like. I'll have thoughts up later.

Comments