Thoughts on Wisconsin Werewolf Doc?

So… the North American Dogman Project's DVD of The Wisconsin Werewolf has been out since the 15th of this month… so far it has 2 "5 star" reviews on Amazon, though one of them is from Donna Fink - who I believe had a part in making the film.

Anyway, I was wondering if any readers have seen said doc and what you think of it? To me it really doesn't look that good, so I'm not really planning on getting it… is it just like a Joedy Cook book in DVD form? (Since I'm assuming he had lots to do with it since he basically heads the NADP.)

Still not liking the whole "Neighborhood Monsters" 'production company' (if you would even call it that) ripping of Small Town Monsters. I'll stick with their films which I know will always be top notch.

How is The Wisconsin Werewolf?

Really bad?

Somewhat bad?

Mediocre?

Somewhat decent (somehow)?


Comments